kawakibi22
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 5
Firmware Version: M3.13.24.56
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: 5 hour
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
DEAR ALL,

I've been looking for a lot of solutions to the problem of wifi that doesn't work on ROG PHONE 5 but I can't find it. please give me the best and fastest solution for my handphone It suddenly resets itself and happens repeatedly and it makes my wifi cannot turn on when I try to fix it by going in fastboot mode.
5 REPLIES 5

FunBike31
Community Legend I
mains-jointesla-priere-dessus-bible-0.jpg
symbole.png
If you don't believe the only response from ASUS in the 9876543210 messages for this Wifi/HotSpot issue "Visit service center for motherboard replacement", as everything else has been tried, you are left with this
When in doubt, I'll bet my shirt that prayer had to be tried

k_huat
Rising Star II
kawakibi22

1. Model Name: ROG PHONE 5
  2. Firmware Version: M3.13.24.56
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 5 hour
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

DEAR ALL,

I've been looking for a lot of solutions to the problem of wifi that doesn't work on ROG PHONE 5 but I can't find it. please give me the best and fastest solution for my handphone It suddenly resets itself and happens repeatedly and it makes my wifi cannot turn on when I try to fix it by going in fastboot mode.

WiFi not working ERROR in ROG PHONE 5
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51096/wifi-wifi-hotspot-not-working/p23

kawakibi22
Star I
kawakibi22

1. Model Name: ROG PHONE 5
  2. Firmware Version: M3.13.24.56
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 5 hour
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -

DEAR ALL,

WiFi not working ERROR in ROG PHONE 5
@ARP_ASUS give me best solution.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @kawakibi22 ,
 Regarding your Wi-fi issue if you are still experiencing this your best bet is to contact a local ASUS service center and have them take a look at it. Check your inbox for a PM from me.