This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and wifi hotspot not turning on

Dibyanshu
Star I
Wifi not turning on .. fix this problem ASAP .. Worst experience ever .. Asus u made our day .. Your Customers having lot of fun by u guys .. This is a software bug .. no need to change motherboard or something .. #fixitasus

11 REPLIES 11

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
"This is a software bug"
Cool, if you already detected the source - can you provide help and fix it?
What module or service is causing the issue? In case it's a kernel issue, their source code is here https://github.com/Skywalker-I005/ASUS_I005_1-kernel

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Dibyanshu
Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.
Thanks.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
ZT-6ba223c6

"This is a software bug"

Cool, if you already detected the source - can you provide help and fix it?

What module or service is causing the issue? In case it's a kernel issue, their source code is here https://github.com/Skywalker-I005/ASUS_I005_1-kernel

View post
😁
very good answer, he just has to dive into the source code, I advise him to start with the asus_battery_charger.c module, there is already everything, the diag and the wifi hotspot 😍

MrRed
Star I
Hi asus first time i purchased a asus device Rog phone 5. I spent my hole saving to buy this device, I'm a student and i didn't have much money to buy a another device now i have many problems with this phone wifi and hotspot is not working. I have lot of work to do with my phone earn some money and pay my rent and YouTube videos edit and upload by wifi. This device ruined my last 4 months. I see many YouTuber promotion videos and other they giving 5star rating but I'll give you -1 star rating. Thank you asus to make these type of bad devices