This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI and HOTSPOT stopped working

RoN_4U
Star I
file a consumer case against asus and demand for refund or replacement with seal pack unit.
you queary is not gonna solve because of manufacturing defect.
or call 1800 11 4000 to register your query.
5 REPLIES 5

FunBike31
Community Legend I
@RoN_4U
Why are you making a new post, without the history it means nothing, it would have been better to answer in the existing post!
Of course what he asks to do is useless, but it's this fight against windmills, follow the steps of the FAQ and give him the answers of each one, add all this completely useless wasted time requested by ASUS and compatibilizes it for additional damages because there are thousands of identical cases and only the replacement of the motherboard is the solution.
This number only concerns India, all ROG 5 from any country are concerned, this week we have our first in France with dead Wifi 🙂
The phone is not enough, it is better to use the application and give the official link
https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/

RoN_4U
Star I
FunBike31

@RoN_4U

Why are you making a new post, without the history it means nothing, it would have been better to answer in the existing post!

Of course what he asks to do is useless, but it's this fight against windmills, follow the steps of the FAQ and give him the answers of each one, add all this completely useless wasted time requested by ASUS and compatibilizes it for additional damages because there are thousands of identical cases and only the replacement of the motherboard is the solution.

This number only concerns India, all ROG 5 from any country are concerned, this week we have our first in France with dead Wifi 🙂

The phone is not enough, it is better to use the application and give the official link

https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/

View post
This is the official link for complaint or call toll free number.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, RoN_4U.
The maintenance of your device has been completed and is ready for pickup.
And as long as the issue is confirmed to be non-artificial damage after inspection by the official repair center, the maintenance and inspection fees will be covered by the warranty.
Please feel free to PM me if you continue to experience difficulties or have any other concerns.
Thank you.

willjoe2442
Star III

A simple restart can solve more problems than you think. First, turn your phone off and on again, then turn off Low Power Mode or power saving mode if you have it enabled—this setting can sometimes interfere with your device's hotspot.

Regards,

Will