This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi and hotspot problem in Rog 5s

ZT-8cef314f
Star III

Hi @Admin  @Titan_ASUS  @Falcon_ASUS  @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Michael_ASUS ,

Yesterday When I was Scrolling on Instagram my phone suddenly turned off. when I turned it back on I found that my phone wifi was off when I tried to turn it on it would not turn on. then I checked for a hotspot it got me an error. after that, I checked for Bluetooth and got the same problem. then I tried to check by self-test using .12345+= in the calculator I found that my 1 vibration motor is also not working. and I also found that my earphone speaker is making less sound than the bottom speaker. after checking for a solution on the internet and Zen Talk community I found it is a manufacturing defect by Asus. And  Asus is not taking responsibility for it.

#ShameOnYouAsus

10 REPLIES 10

Falcon_ASUS

@ZT-8cef314f 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

Vidhuram
Star I

I'm having the same issue. WiFi and Hotspot doesn't work now. Is your's fixed? I thought it was hardware issue but now realised it's software problem. Please update on your solution.

@Vidhuram 
According to what you described, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first. 
https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657 
If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming your product warranty.
Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

How do you fixed that issue please explain me as briefly as you can.🙏