TRASH DEVICE ROG5

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG 5
Firmware Version:.229
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):GAME GENIE PERFORMANCE ISSUE & SCREEN RECORDING CHOPPY
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ROG 5 BGMI game play like worst.See game performance cpu 1.19ghz only on xmode+ With Aeroactive cooler.What is the hell going on.Its is a brand of asus like a shit !
The problem came up with 2021 June still now they are developing team not find the solution great effort of asus.
58 REPLIES 58

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

@Sarkiri

I knew it would be gold when you replied, but it turned out to be way better than I thought.

I never claimed that the profile I had made would change to a different profile, they are static of course and I have to set the Hardcore profile manually for each game

I made a profile with Dynamic Frequency so I called it a Dynamic Profile

You admit its static, then you proceed to call it dynamic. Did you brain melt or something while writing, what is it now, static or dynamic, it can't be both. It's like saying water is dry and wet at the same time.

Also All you did was setting some min max values and other values that are irrevelant or flatout don't work. You would think you would realize your schedutil settings (which are awful btw) do not work properly when you watch your own BGMI video.

That is definitely the case on newer .226 . 229 and latest Android 12 updates but not on my downgraded firmware, If I set my CPU 0, 1, 2, 3 to 1804 Mhz, CPU 4, 5, 6 to 2419 MHz and CPU 7 to 2841 MHz it won't throttle or get overwritten by the thermal throttling management even if my temperature gets above 55C, it will still gets locked at the highest frequency and get the same performance but will definitely kill the phone if I play for an extended period of time with that temperature.

I highly doubt that, but you're welcome to give it a shot.

With the latest update .226 .229 or Android 12, even if you set your CPU and GPU clock speeds to highest frequency it starts to thermal throttle and drop your CPU clock to 1.42GHz when you go above 40 or 45C so even if you set everything to Max it pointless before you claiming to know everything doesn't matter even if you are a kernel developer or not since you didn't experience it yourself and speaking gibberish.

I don't even know what you're trying to say with this sentence, I fail to see any logic behind it besides you making a statement everyone knows. Also I don't need to experience anything in order to understand something, that's a ridicolous claim. Do I need to get into a spaceship and see with my own eyes that the earth is a globe to know it is? Do I need to throw a rock at someone to understand that it hurts someone? Do I need to sit and watch evolution in progress in order to know it exists? Of course not, your claim is beyond ridicolous and only showcases your absolutely broken logic.

If a game is programmed to use only 2 cores then it will only use 2 cores and make use of the highest frequency you set in the profile reducing the lag/latency but what you had done with your profile in the YouTube video is so that all the cores will run at the highest frequency which is generating unnecessary heat and draining your battery when it doesn't need that much power.

Statement would only work if PGR only uses 2 cores, nice try kiddo.

I have already proven my point and I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone anymore.
I guess its embarrassing to accept that someone who is not a kernel developer is right and you claiming to be a kernel developer is wrong.
Any I won't be replying anymore. This is my last post
Good luck.

Dejavu

Only thing you have proven is that you're absolutely clueless and have embarressed yourself quite significantly while your attempt to somehow regain some of your dignity completely backfired.

congratz?

View post
.226,.229 firmware users in problem.If you kernal developer solve to make a profile to users problem.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
hp9976802431

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/208222#Comment_208222

.226,.229 firmware users in problem.If you kernal developer solve to make a profile to users problem.

View post
I don't own a Rog5 anymore, I only had one very shortly to confirm my suspicion of bad design. You'll need to find someone else sadly, I own a Rog3.

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/208229#Comment_208229

I don't own a Rog5 anymore, I only had one very shortly to confirm my suspicion of bad design. You'll need to find someone else sadly, I own a Rog3.

View post
If you confirm that issue highlight of the case to modarator .If show what are the problem going on to teach it mods.the proper communicate to the issue to the mod it be solved do for all us

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
hp9976802431

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/208231#Comment_208231

If you confirm that issue highlight of the case to modarator .If show what are the problem going on to teach it mods.the proper communicate to the issue to the mod it be solved do for all us

View post
You need to refraise your text because I cannot make sense it, no offense