This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG5 Motherboard Replaced are Optimized or Not?

Shivam_G
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS673KS
Firmware Version: LATEST
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My ROG5 Wifi & Hotspot died just after completing warranty period. I have submitted by phone in service center for repairing & they will change the motherboard to fix this issue. "After repairing there won't be any guarantee that this problem will not occur in future, also your device won't be performing well as its used to be", as per your service center.
My question here is that the Motherboard which they will be using is optimized one or it will be the same as old one "manufacturing defected"?
HERE I WANT TO ASK ASUS WHAT IS THE ACTUAL REASON FOR WIFI & HOTSPOT DYING FOR THOUSANDS OF USERS? IS IT THAT YOU ARE USING CHEAP COMPONENTS OR EXPLOITING USERS FOR MONEY?
Even after paying for repairing huge amount for servicing there won't be any guarantee on this device then what's the purpose for repairing it.
26 REPLIES 26

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
"After repairing there won't be any guarantee that this problem will not occur in future, also your device won't be performing well as its used to be", as per your service center."

browat. This has to be made up. No way they blantalty give you the news like that, while it's true, they shouldnt be that honest 🤣

After the change of motherboard we can update the mobile or the problem will happen again or not. Like wifi issue hotspot issue 

Shivam_G
Star III
Why would I lie bro? We had a argument & the service person guy told me this directly on my face. Even I was quiet shocked and wasn't able to say anything after their comment.
Even in there quotations terms & conditions they said there may be other problems & they won't be responsible for that.
I'm attaching the quotation for your reference...

Bro kya apka mobile repair ho gya ?

o first time free mai krke dene wale the na aapko