This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG AeroActive Cooler 6 Over-cooling prevention workaround?

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5S Pro and AeroActive Cooler 6
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: just once for now.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My device is now overheating because the ROG AeroActive Cooler 6 restricted it's Frosty and Frozen modes for atleast 48 hours. Is there a workaround this? There was a few notifications that I managed to force the cooler to do Frozen mode but now it forced me to wait 48 hours (now at 41 hours waiting time) which is ridiculous.
screenshot-20221014-173358824.png
screenshot-20221014-173409363.png
screenshot-20221014-173418299.png

36 REPLIES 36

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
New screenshot shows it is still at 40hours waiting time. WTH!?

screenshot-20221015-131416316.png

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
A few hours have passed and it is still at 40..... Actions please ASUS.

screenshot-20221015-165650046.png

FunBike31
Community Legend I
While waiting for this to be unlocked, prepare a future use schedule, for safety +8h, 48h is easier. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. For the other days it is best to buy another Rog5+Aerocooler set.
This new bug changes my ranking of the worst buggy systems, ASUS now comes in 1st place far ahead of Microsoft and these NT4 and Windows 95, it pushes Windows Vista and Windows 1 out of the podium. They at least had the excuse of novelty for their respective eras.

at the risk of losing Wifi !! you can turn off the whole thing, restart the ROG then reconnect the AeroCooler, if it's still blocked, erase all the caches.

@Titan_ASUS, @Gustav_ASUS
It is really time to review your teams or if you outsource to change provider, when something is dead we cut the branch. Because beyond the Bugs it's much deeper, what sane person can program 41 hours to return to normal use, it's not a nuclear reactor or a chicken frozen in liquid nitrogen

MT0
Rising Star II
Question: did you leave the aero cooler 6 running while your phone is in idle state ??? Try deleting the storage and cache file for the armory create if it still doesn't work last resort is factory reset sadly

And also Asus you are the worst company when it comes to phone both in hardware and software ...someone should get fired on your phone department of how much issue can this phone have, when it comes to your firmware update it's either the problem will be fix or you only make it even worse 😕

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
After my last post the timer finally moved to 39 HOURS WAIT TIME.

screenshot-20221015-194827073.png