This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5

Backstrider
Star I

Hi i have issues with my rog phone 5s pro 512gb my 65 watts charger doesn't seem to work and also the back light of my aero active cooler i cant control its color and the screen have lcd/led burn this phone is so high end but has low quality i hope you fix the issue the mic cant be accessed if i have the aero active cooler on because the voice quality is going to be worse

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

keren_ASUS

Hi @Backstrider 

Please try disconnecting the charger and then do the following:
1. Settings -> Advanced -> Mobile manager -> Cleanup -> Clear chache files.
2. Long press Armoury Crate app icon -> App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear both.

(Step 2 will reset all your settings in Armoury Crate.)

Reboot your device and connect the AeroActive Cooler. If these steps don't work, there could be a hardware issue, so you should contact your nearest service center. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.