jainendra025
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: WW 31.0810.1226.139
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: since yesterday
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

since yesterday my phone wifi is not turning on. Kindly help. Its not hardware issue. all of a sudden it happended and phone got restarted.

8 REPLIES 8

Shivam_G
Star III
@rog gamer bro can you tell me what happen after filing a case. I'm facing the same issue and they are asking INR 54K for fixing it. Please guide me so that I can also get the best possible solution from this scammers.

willjoe2442
Star III

Reboot your phone. The following are some of the steps
Check to see if your phone is within a reasonable range. [ Asus ROG Phone 5s not connecting to WiFi ]
Forget the WiFi Network.
Reconnect to the WiFi Network [ Asus ROG Phone 5s not connecting to WiFi ]
Restart your Router Or Modem.

Regards,

Will

willjoe2442
Star III

The first simple fix that you can try is a restart. Most software issues can be fixed with a single restart of most electronic devices. And the Pixel is no exception. You can try the restart option even with the Asus ROG Phone 5 and 5S WiFi and hotspot not working. Hold the Power button for a few seconds until you see the restart button on your screen. Tap on the restart and wait till the process completes.

Regards,

Will

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.