This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5 WIFI and Hotspot not working (ERROR)

triedge
Star I

Hello can you help me on my Asus ROG 5 because the wifi , hotspot and the sound are not working after update on Android 13 there's no Mac address on the wifi thanks I hope you can help me

11 REPLIES 11

geralddevaad
Star III

I believe that when I come to the Asus service center in Bekasi, Indonesia, I will definitely be required to pay 80% of the price of the cellphone to replace the motherboard. I don't know what business model they are planning in that way

I've checked the threads here regarding the wifi and hotspot errors, and in the end I was definitely directed to the service center and had to replace the MOTHERBOARD.

It's a shame that the warranty period has expired, even though the problem arose after the warranty period.

File a complaint on https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/user/manage-complaints.php

Asus is not even looking at this problem, only one option is available for us now is to file a complaint on the above given link and please mention everything coz they are charging 40k for replacement of motherboard ignoring that this issue is because of their own faulty software update. My phone's wifi and hotspot not turning on , laptop is not detecting my phone through usb, and during call network goes out of service. LET'S UNITE🥲💪.