This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5 device Dead due to system update

sumit4us
Star III

first wifi and hotspot dead and after a month device dead, beware IF YOU BUYING THIS BRNAD VALUE READ IT I SHARE DOCUMENTS ALSO WHAT WE LEARN FROM SO CALLED SERVICE CENTRE

YOUR UPDATE KILL MY OVER PRICE DEVICE WHICH I HAVE TO SAY THAT PATHETIC BRAND VALUE AS PREMIUM SEGMENT I BOUGHT THIS DEVICE ONEAND HALF YEAR FROM NOW AND I HAVE DEAD DEVICE BECAUSE OF YOUR UPDATES ,WHICH REQUIRE REPLACEMENT OF MOTHERBOARD WHICH IS OVERPRICED AND EVEN MORE THAN I PAID FOR DEVICE,
thanks FOR GIVEN SUCH AWFULL EXPERIENCE AS IT BRAND AND GREAT TO USE SUCH HEFTY AMOUNT IN GARBAGE KNOW AS ASUS ROG 5

10 REPLIES 10

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello,  sumit4us

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we will help you get local approval as soon as possible. If there are any updates on the status, we will get in touch with you via PM.

Thank you.

Такая же проблема с WiFi. Телефон просто сам перезагрузился лёжа на столе и после включения WiFi отвалился. Манипуляции с перезагрузкой и выключение-включение WiFi не помогают. А за 2 недели до этого перестал работать слот одной сим, второй работает в прежнем режиме.

Hello, @Triplex111  and thank you for reaching out.

I am sorry for not being familiar with Russian, so I used Google translate to understand.
Please refer to the [Phone/Pad] What to do if my phone won't connect to a Wi-Fi network? for troubleshooting the problem you might have first.

Meabwhile, please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

Ahabsucc
Star II

I wonder if there is some sort of way we can sue Asus because this is seeming like an extremely common issue

Unfortunately this is a very niche device used by a very small demographic who are also fine with purchasing a premium device so id expect for most users to just get the device fixed under warranty or just purchase a different device after warranty expires. Such lawsuits require a large number of people behind the complaint for it to go anywhere😐