Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .200
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Titan_ASUS

Hi ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS) users,

We will soon have the newest Android system on ROG Phone 5. ASUS hereby sincerely invite you to participate in this program to experience Android 12!

[ROG Phone 5s (ZS676KS) recruitment is not yet started. Please stay tuned!]

Q1: What is the Beta Program?

Ans: The Beta Program lets users experience the Android 12 system on ROG Phone 5 at the first stage and help us find and fix bugs. Since this is a beta version that will have bugs, please consider carefully before joining in this program. If you are expecting a trouble free experience - this program is not for you.

Q2: Is the beta software confidential? How do I provide my feedback?

Ans: Yes, everything about beta software is confidential. Please do not publicly post information about the beta software, and don’t discuss or demonstrate it to others who are not in this program. A new board on ASUS official forum, ZenTalk, will be exclusively accessible by users who participate in this program. If you have any questions or bugs to report, please create a thread in this board for further help.

Q3: Will installing beta software void my hardware warranty?

Ans: No, your phone will not lose original warranty after this beta software installed.

Q4: How do I leave this Beta Program and get prior software restored on my device?

Ans: Please submit your request by posting a thread on the specific board or sending a PM to moderators.

Q5: How do I know if I have successfully enrolled in this Beta Program?

Ans: If you are chosen to be enrolled in the program, we will send an e-mail to you. However, if you are not enrolled, you will not be informed by any further notice.

Q6: How do I signup for the Beta Program?

Ans: Go to [Settings] > [System] > [System update] and click the gear icon at the top-right corner. Click "Enroll in the Beta Test Program" in Settings.

image.png

• Click "Agree" after reading the beta test program notice and ASUS privacy policy.
  • Click "Submit"(Before the recruitment is closed, you can withdraw it on this page at anytime.)

ZenTalk Moderators

[ASUS] ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS) user interest survey to participate in the Android 12 Beta Program
Hi Asus team for Zenfone 8 beta program it was mentioned the date for deadline for the enrollment and it was clear when it will start those dates were mentioned in the post....but for rog 5 no deadline doe enrollment is mentioned...so can you clear what is the last date for enrollment and when will the OTA arrival starts upon the deadline??? This above post for rog 5 beta is lacking all the above asked information.. please clear these questions....
@ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Gustav
8 REPLIES 8

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @Sibi @siam_phaipi @ramzi_bourguiba
The Android 12 beta program for ROG Phone 5 and 5s is set to begin in Q1 2022, please refer to this post for more information: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54167/android-12-release-schedule-for-zenfone-8-zenfone-7-and...
Information about the beta program will be shared when it's ready, so don't worry about missing it 😉
Happy holidays!

ramzi_bourguiba
Star III
Irene2_ASUS

The Android 12 beta program for ROG Phone 5 and 5s is set to begin in Q1 2022, please refer to this post for more information: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54167/android-12-release-schedule-for-zenfone-8-zenfone-7-and...

Information about the beta program will be shared when it's ready, so don't worry about missing it 😉

Happy holidays!

View post
Add password authentication to shoot down or restart the phone in case if it's stollen please, anyone can shoot it down

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
Irene2_ASUS

Happy holidays!

View post
Thanks for your reply.
Could you eventually tell us if all people are already chosen or not?
I know of several people that already know they are in the program so I would just like to know if the elections are done or not. Is there still a chance to participate or are all invitations already send?
I don't care about when it starts if I'm not even allowed to download it.

Sibi
Rising Star II
Irene2_ASUS

Happy holidays!

View post
Thabks for the reply will wait