This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rear touch function on ROG 5s Pro do not work anymore after repair

vamsikrisna
Star III
I collected my 5s Pro recently from the service centre after the motherboard replacement and observed that the rear touch function exclusive to rog 5 ultimate and 5s pro is not working anymore. The people at service centre have no clue about such functionality. What is the way forward now?
Below picture is the test to check it after entering .12345+= in calculator.
screenshot-20221124-224438849.jpg
screenshot-20221124-224450124.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Recovering a smartphone after a repair with the rear keys out of order and a "supposedly changed" battery with 2800 capacity indicates the incompetence of this ASUS authorized service center and unfortunately if you consult the ROG5 discussion you will realize that it's not bad luck and that many other centers are as incompetent as yours.
Indicate the country/name of this center clearly in this discussion, this should make it possible to do additional research, to have other users perhaps harmed by the same center and to warn future users of ROG 5/6 broken down avoid this service center.
The more information you have about this center, the more arguments you will have for future actions.
Tag multiple ASUS moderators and demand reliable repair from them with extended warranty or phone replacement.

vamsikrisna
Star III
The said service centre is Located in Hyderabad, India
Shop No.605-A, 6th Floor,
Minerva Complex, Beside Swapnalok Complex,SD Road, Secunderabad-Pin 500003
Ph# 6301541553, 8121019804.
Very rarely they will answer the phone. This is the nearest one to me and also suggested by technical support by chat.
@FunBike31 Can you please tell me whom and how to tag?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Like you did for me, for example,
@CH_ASUS , @ARP_ASUS , @Gustav_ASUS , @Jiaszzz_ASUS
if you have a twitter cpt it can be useful
https://twitter.com/asus_rog_in,

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, vamsikrisna.
We are sorry to hear about your device.
For more help, could you kindly include the serial number and RMA number in the PM inbox?
Thank you.