This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone stop charging

nabihamer
Star I
I set my phone on charger on 14/September this month and it was 18% of charge I checked the phone after 10 minutes and it's was 10% charge and I note the phone battery keep drain although that the phone show me that it's charging with the led on until it die completely
Now I'm trying to charge my phone but is not working and even the led of charge not turning on
What can I do ?
9 REPLIES 9

nabihamer
Star I
The phone stop turning on

ronald1985
Community Legend I
nabihamer

I set my phone on charger on 14/September this month and it was 18% of charge I checked the phone after 10 minutes and it's was 10% charge and I note the phone battery keep drain although that the phone show me that it's charging with the led on until it die completely

Now I'm trying to charge my phone but is not working and even the led of charge not turning on

What can I do ?

Phone stop charging
Try another charger and cable and try and use the other port. Leave the phone on charge on itself, as you would be able to check how much it is charged by pressing the power button, but don't power it on yet as you will be doing calibration.

nabihamer
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52960/phone-stop-charging

Try another charger and cable and try and use the other port. Leave the phone on charge on itself, as you would be able to check how much it is charged by pressing the power button, but don't power it on yet as you will be doing calibration.

View post
I did my charger work good and I have tested it on other phones and it's work
But for my phone I tried ever charge in my house and it's didn't work "
"The problem in the phone"

nabihamer
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52960/phone-stop-charging

View post
Also the phone not turning on I tried to charge in each of the phone port no one of them work the phone look completely dead 😞