Ktk
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2201.226
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

14 REPLIES 14

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Ktk

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/206046#Comment_206046

But really weird bro.. I haven't update new firmware still can connect at all... But just update new firmware the next day cannot connect WiFi?? How could be component burn it bro

View post
Same question everyone is asking. All we know so far is that these updates are killing the wifi component in the motherboard. The mods here are asking us to visit the service centre.
The culprit here is the software and the weak hardware. The software is triggering the problem which has been claimed also by the Asus official.
Remember the bolded statement is a secret mail sent to one of the users. Here neither the mods nor the ACIN/ service centre is owing to it and also the company.
screenshot-20220305-143507841-281-29.jpg

Ktk
Star II
rStar

Your mother board was ever replaced before?

It was waiting for an opportunity, just like everyone's

now as per asus; there's only one solution for all these problems. VisiT ASC asap

View post
Yeah... Just took to service center and repair it... Really disappointed this product men

Ktk
Star II
ReaperZ_Wolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/206365#Comment_206365

Same question everyone is asking. All we know so far is that these updates are killing the wifi component in the motherboard. The mods here are asking us to visit the service centre.

The culprit here is the software and the weak hardware. The software is triggering the problem which has been claimed also by the Asus official.

Remember the bolded statement is a secret mail sent to one of the users. Here neither the mods nor the ACIN/ service centre is owing to it and also the company.

screenshot-20220305-143507841-281-29.jpg

View post
I took to repair on last 3 weeks ago... Damn fucking weeks... I really disappointed

Ktk
Star II
hp9976802431

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/206364#Comment_206364

Yah bro after update your wifi chip is burned. Motherboard replacement is the only way .To go service center they are replaced in 1 week or 2 weeks I'm not sure about this.But after any update from asus again your wifi burned You go another time to service again wait for in week .Because many worst update in the Row.Many people suffered on this issue.but all are shutting their mouth.This is the new technique of asus handling for robbery from ordinary people.

View post
Yup they told me are same as your reply bro... But so weird at all... Just only updated firmware get burn wifi chipset.. speechless at all ..

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Welcome to the party bro how is it feels like prank by asus phone lol? 😂