This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumer lawsuit against ASUS for update 31.0810.1226.128 which stopped the wifi from working

Devdutt
Star III
Anyone else have their wifi not work after an update from ASUS for their ROG 5S phone?
Why do we have to pay for repairs if it is ASUS's fault for pushing an update with known issue?
They will tell you all the bullshit troubleshooting steps like restart/ format, etc. and we have to go to service center who won't even understand the problem and charge for the phone repair + Take weeks to get back. Anyone else facing this issue please contact me, I am getting my lawyer to draft a complaint to consumer court in India and also let's see how we can force them to rectify this. Absolute bad testing team they have.

I had a Lamborghini Asus laptop, motherboard got fried twice, had to wait 1 month for replacement in 2008. I have Asus ROG dual screen laptop right now, its only 1.5 years old and the 'S' key stopped working due to heating issue. It only works when the laptop is hot. Like what shoddy work is that. I am never getting ASUS or recommending expensive ASUS products to anyone ever again.
55 REPLIES 55

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, FunBike31.
May I ask if you are currently facing the same issue?
Please note that since my further inquiry contains personal information, it is impractical for me to comment on the article.
Therefore, I will offer assistance via PM.
Thank you.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, FunBike31.

May I ask if you are currently facing the same issue?

Please note that since my further inquiry contains personal information, it is impractical for me to comment on the article.

Therefore, I will offer assistance via PM.

Thank you.

View post
Ha, so you're not a Boot
my wifi still works, with 65-80ms of ping compared to 50ms of the G5s+, 40ms of the G8+ and 35ms of the G100/S21 (25ms PC/Fibre)
Just an extremely unhappy ROG5 user, used on the clipboard from firmware .2107.151 to 2201.229 i.e. 6 months, currently little used, waiting to see how ASUS will implement A13.
For the rest, I do not accept the attitude of ASUS and even less to see a link on a wifi FAQ in response to a problem that dates from July 2021 or only the replacement of the motherboard solved the problem. how many positive responses have you had following this Wifi faq? and yet still this morning you continue, you hope for a miracle.
For my part, I am determined that ASUS take these responsibilities for the ROG5 as Xiaomi does.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, FunBike31.
Thank you for supporting ASUS products.
Since the causes might be different, sometimes the Wi-Fi problem is even caused by the router.
Therefore, we will still guide the user who is facing the issue through each FAQ step to eliminate it and provide the troubleshooting guide for others who may have similar situations without raising them.
Please feel free to PM me if you continue to experience difficulties or having other conserns.
Thank you.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Hello everyone, Rog5 users who suffered the Wifi outage in September, October and November.
Waiting to build the list since July 2021 and those in the Chinese discussion, then those just as many of the failures of ROG5 which no longer turns on, SIM, fingerprint reader and Air trigger, want to see things move, so move your ass.
1) Reply to @Jia about the efficiency of the wifi faq, did it solve the Wifi problem 🙂 or not
2) SIGN this petition https://www.change.org/p/asus-india-recall-all-asus-rog-phone-5-and-provide-full-refund-d55475d1-53a... ?redirect=false
Hello, @Ankit Kumar Ready to relaunch this petition, remains to relaunch all users since July 2021 and all Chinese who now have the same problem, reedit and important communities
3) That a user takes things seriously, create a page on a social network like twitter, facebook @Devdutt
In short, stop complaining individually, act as a group, look at users down just for 3 months and it's been 16 months that there are so many users down each month.
@altafwazir11 , @Justas99 , @TripleZ , @soumyadipbisoi1993 3, @Royalblue , @Sallabajzer , @KЇrK只Sム几ta , @Mantapstic , @Collin Koh , @arunachu76 , @ferrari_agoy , @Gokulakannan 24 , @davidnitu85 , @clasSICK , @watzzzup_1311 , @miggyumpad , @HeLLbOy , @Ashutosh Singh @sauravsuman50796 , @sudirman06okt, @out_123, @nikhiljaju91 , @ABHICHEK ROY, @neelb7788 , @ferrari_agoy , @Collin Koh , @Mantapstic@justkscr0936 , @neelb7788 , @VonRaven , @HildaX , @hosenforhad05 , @Vikas2506 , @Devdutt , @MetanK , @ut_123 , @fakhrayji@danieltsz16 , @HildaX , @abhidhamdhere143 , @sudirman06okt , @AluShakery , @pracheesoley1997 , @Avnish , @Ritesh39 , @Abhishek Bhaikatti , @Muhammad azka , @sinister_inc@sauravsuman50796 , @shahidkhan349 , @hansesguerra , @Alphawitcher , @cepek3 , @ZT-a6fe74aa , @Ashutosh Singh @GAMIID , @Jops , @Mihai1978 , @Cutemagi , @mailtoazim , @bannas25 , @Kqader , @IDA BAGUS SWADHARMA , @ChandraAlifTaufan , @d3AdZ0N3 , @IfranAli , @skyger , @Mike47 , @muhdrafi199 , @skrajesh6887 , @ganeshrmane99 , @Arios2285 , @sankalpsingh83 , @Stga , @DEBAJYOTI008 , @kepy , @zchhantea , @Barham , @zayar216395 , @Anxiety @muhdrafi199 , @cepek3 , @Alexandr272733 , @d3AdZ0N3 , @Rahul Parmar @Leomard , @rkarn3 , @adityakhokhar7 , @nikhil sharma@肥TomCat , @choongfenix , @Arshad Sanin , @monalac , @rajnishkumarsingh26 , @akshayghanwat0070 , @rohithchalamala106 , @sanguilanj , @muizzv, @luisevolution1993
December 2021
@woytazzer , @RoN_4U , @Devish . @Logiclord @aliusmansimanullang, @subhojitbera73, @Jebaited, @srvohra , @DennisPutra , @albintws, @grygan

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Not possible to edit after some time, copy/paste and add new users with Wifi failure.
Bonjour à tous, utilisateurs Rog5 qui ont subi la panne de Wifi en septembre, octobre et novembre.
En attendant de constituer la liste depuis juillet 2021 et ceux de la discussion chinoise, puis ceux tout aussi nombreux parmi les ratés du ROG5 qui ne s'allume plus, SIM, lecteur d'empreintes digitales et déclencheur Air, veulent voir les choses bouger, alors bougez votre cul.
1) Répondre à @Jia à propos de l'efficacité de la faq wifi, a-t-il résolu le problème Wifi 🙂 ou non
2) SIGNEZ cette pétition  https://www.change.org/p/asus-india-recall-all-asus-rog-phone-5-and-provide-full-refund-d55475d1-53a...  ?redirect=faux
Bonjour,  @Ankit Kumar  Prêt à relancer cette pétition, reste à relancer tous les utilisateurs depuis juillet 2021 et tous les chinois qui ont maintenant le même problème, rééditez et communautés importantes
3) Qu'un utilisateur prenne les choses au sérieux, créez une page sur un réseau social comme twitter, facebook  @Devdutt
En bref, arrêtez de vous plaindre individuellement, agissez en groupe, regardez les utilisateurs en baisse juste pendant 3 mois et cela fait 16 mois qu'il y a autant d'utilisateurs en panne chaque mois.
@altafwazir11  ,  @Justas99  ,  @TripleZ  ,  @soumyadipbisoi1993  3,  @Royalblue  ,  @Sallabajzer  ,  @KЇrK只Sム几ta  ,  @Mantapstic  ,  @Collin Koh  ,  @arunachu76  ,  @ferrari_agoy  ,  @Gokulakannan 24  ,  @davidnitu85  ,  @clasSICK@watzzzup_1311  ,  @miggyumpad  ,  @HeLLbOy  ,  @Ashutosh Singh  ,  @sauravsuman50796  ,  @sudirman06okt , @out_123 ,  @nikhiljaju91 , @ABHICHEK ROY, @neelb7788  ,  @ferrari_agoy  ,  @Collin Koh  ,  @Mantapstic ,  @justkscr0936  ,  @neelb7788  ,  @VonRaven  ,  @HildaX  ,  @hosenforhad05  ,  @Vikas2506  ,  @Devdutt  ,  @MetanK  ,  @ut_123@fakhrayji  @fielb7788 , @danieltsz16  ,  @HildaX  ,  @abhidhamdhere143  ,  @sudirman06okt  ,  @AluShakery  ,  @pracheesoley1997  ,  @Avnish ,  @Ritesh39  ,  @Abhishek Bhaikatti  ,  @Muhammad azka  ,  @sinister_inc ,  @sauravsuman50796  ,  @shahidkhan349@Cutemagi,  @hansesguerra  @Alphawitcher,   @cepek3  ,  @Mihai1978@ZT-a6fe74aa ,   @Ashutosh Singh  ,  @GAMIID  ,  @Jops  ,  @mailtoazim  ,  @bannas25  ,  @Kqader  ,  @IDA BAGUS SWADHARMA  ,  @ChandraAlifTaufan  ,  @d3AdZ0N3@Mihai1978@Cutemagi@mailtoazim@bannas25@Kqader@IDA BAGUS SWADHARMA@ChandraAlifTaufan@d3AdZ0N3@IfranAli  _   _  @skyger  _  @Mike47  _  @muhdrafi199  _  @skrajesh6887  _  @ganeshrmane99  _  @Arios2285  _  @sankalpsingh83  _  @Stga  _  @DEBAJYOTI008  _  @kepy  _  @zchhantea  _  @Barham  _  @zayar216395  _  @Anxiety  _  @muhdrafi199  _  @cepek3  ,  @Alexandr272733  ,  @d3AdZ0N3  ,  @Rahul Parmar  ,  @Leomard  ,  @rkarn3 ,  @adityakhokhar7  ,  @nikhil sharma ,  @肥TomCat  ,  @choongfenix  ,  @Arshad Sanin  ,  @monalac  ,  @rajnishkumarsingh26  ,  @akshayghanwat0070@luisevolution1993  ,  @rohithchalamala106  ,  @sanguilanj  ,  @muizzv@luisevolution1993
Décembre 2022
@woytazzer  ,  @RoN_4U  ,  @Devish  . @Logiclord @aliusmansimanullang , @subhojitbera73 , @Jebaited , @srvohra , @DennisPutra , @albintws , @grygan, @davidnitu85 , @Addroc , @Hruaitea , @sampeivv , @seshanth666 , @Nadzi , @Roberto III