ZT-6ba223c6Also have the same issue when playing gaming, especially with codm.,,
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus ROG 5 Ultimate
- Firmware Version: WW18.0840.2106151
- Rooted or not: rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: every time
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): all games
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I have a Bose AE2 Soundlink headset and while everything works great while watching videos / listening to music I have a really noticeable delay/latency while gaming. It feels like 1-2s. When I slash swords in medival games the sounds mostly starts after the animation is finished, when I press buttons the "button press sound" starts when the new "view/menu" is rendered.
It's the issue in every game. I also tried different Bluetooth devices but it's the same for all I own.
Things I tried so far
- factory reset
- remove games from Armory Crate
- change several settings / refresh rates / X - Mode
- try different games / install games not from play store
I use the same Headphone as with my old phone and it's all fine with my 4 year old OnePlus 5.
Do you have the same issue or is there anything you can suggest?
Bluetooth audio latency while gaming