This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining and Heating

Battery draining issues battery life is around 10 hours using it for daily life purposes like calls and videos browser if am gaming battery runs out easily and alot of browsing battery life will be 7-8 hour's.so basically when I open the lock and start using the device this device turns into lava and i don't even have idea why is this happening.this not I except w my gaming phone especially. I actually work and If I start using it for the purpose of my work after playing barely 1-2 games online I feel like it will explode.I live with my family not a bachelor life so I'm concerned about that too.Make sure this won't happen to your customers again so that they end-up not trusting you.Hope I did convey my maximum through text and you respond to it as soon as possible.!

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
mohd.dastagir07

Battery draining issues battery life is around 10 hours using it for daily life purposes like calls and videos browser if am gaming battery runs out easily and alot of browsing battery life will be 7-8 hour's.so basically when I open the lock and start using the device this device turns into lava and i don't even have idea why is this happening.this not I except w my gaming phone especially. I actually work and If I start using it for the purpose of my work after playing barely 1-2 games online I feel like it will explode.I live with my family not a bachelor life so I'm concerned about that too.Make sure this won't happen to your customers again so that they end-up not trusting you.Hope I did convey my maximum through text and you respond to it as soon as possible.!

Battery draining and Heating
Sounds like you have a background app which is constantly active. Backup and factory reset your phone but please don't recover any apps from a backup file because then you might end up with the same issue again