Mo_Rog_5spro
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 5s Pro
Firmware Version: SKQ1.210821.001.WW_Phone-31.0810.1226.128-0 release-keys
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

I am using Airpods gen 3 and everything was working great while in music or calls both were crystal clear. I was talking in whatsapp and I accidentally started Spotify sow the call sound quality became very bad and it feels like I am using an old phone with old headset. I tried to reset the airpods and check all the settings but nothing worked. I tried the airpods on my old Asus rog 2 and they were working great and crystal clear sound. So the issue is very bad audio quality on calls both normal phone calls and whatsapp/ instagram/ facebook/ snapchat etc... I can't reset my mobile because I have 380gb data in it.
=======================================

6 REPLIES 6

Mo_Rog_5spro
Star II
Mattias_ASUS

I think I know what the issue is, this is a very common Bluetooth issue since it can't runt high quality audio and mic at the same time wireless, this happens on pretty much every bluetooth device.

Using the microphone does limit how much info can be passed through bluetooth, which is one of the downsides of the technology.

Have you tried entirely closing the apps that use the headphones?

View post
@Mattias_ASUS Thank you for your answer. I restarted the phone many times, I uninstalled Spotify, cleared cash files, nothing helped .. It happenes on both normal phone calls and other apps calls .

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.