PATSINKI
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Repetitive
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I'm also having this kind of problem after successful purchased of themes in Theme Store I just couldn't find where it goes. I just bought the Asphalt 9 theme in the Theme Store but I didn't received it and it doesn't appear on my Purchased History. Also it deducted me on my account.
2.jpg
1.jpg

I will appreciate your prompt response. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
inside the theme store, go to the 'Me' at the bottom and click on purchase history. from there choose your google account and the theme should appear.

PATSINKI
Star I
I appreciate your reply. But my google account and asus account are already selected and as you can see on my screenshot there's no other option on the Purchase History. I've seen many users experience this issue but couldn't see the solution aside from clearing the cache and rebooting. Please assist further. Thank you.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @PATSINKI
We are currently investigating this issue.

AnwarPH
Star I
Please help I'm also having this kind of problem after successful purchased of themes in Theme Store I just couldn't find where it goes. I just bought the Asphalt 9 theme in the Theme Store but I didn't received it and it doesn't appear on my Purchased History. Also it deducted me on my account.