This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG 5s having so many problems since the beginning I bought it

Riduwan
Star II

I bought my phone on May 2022, since then i've be having many issues with, starting the NFC not working, front camera getting this buzzy screen while being use, speaker problems, and the latest is my phone keep shutdown right after I entered my password afteri try to on it back and it keeps repeating. So basically it's like I don't have a phone. I'm so disappointed on what ASUS actually have done on their product. No quality, hype promotion but what is the use all that spec ASUS stated if it can even work as a normal phone? I bought the phone in mind that ASUS is a top tier product that will giving a premium gaming experience but what do I get? Just a piece of problematic phone that I need to go back and forth to the ASUS Center. You can't imagine on how many times I've send my phone to ASUS center just to be ok for short amount of time, then I need to send it back to ASUS Center. After all those back and forth, ASUS still can't solve my phone problems. My warranty just ended on May 2023, but ASUS still doesn't have solution to my problems. In the end, it's our lost as a customer who paid "Premium Price" and ASUS just continue gain profit as people keep buying their products. I'm really really really disappointed on ASUS.

2 REPLIES 2

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Riduwan ,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.