dineshmadhu62
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: AS ZS676KS
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Dear Asus 
After purchasing ASUS ROG phones the pain that I am getting with your phones is more than what covid gave to us. I took ROG2 and it died after a software update as soon as its warranty was complete. I lost all the data in ROG2, it gave a lot of PAINNNNNNNNNNNN. 

Instead of spending 25,000/- for a ROG2 motherboard replacement, I opted to buy a ROG 5S phone.(BIGGGGEST Blunder I ever did by trusting ASUS brand again).
Now the new ROG 5s is also dead after a software update before warranty(9months from purchase date). 

Now again it's toooooo painful as I will lose all data if you guys replace the motherboard. 

I want to ask one thing very very seriously, 

What the hell is happening with you guys and your products, have you guys gone mad. Why are you manufacturing these crashing phones and selling them in the market? Are you playing with customer emotions? 

In the service center which I visited, there were so many customers holding crashed ROG phones. Also many customers are holding crashed phones that got replaced multiple times. Almost every phone you manufacture is getting crashed.

After facing and seeing all these situations, I don't want to use any ROG phone now. 
I am sure that even after you fix my current phone, I will get the same problem within a couple of months. I am not ready to face the pain again after your service. Take back ROG 5s. I don't want to use it anymore. 

Also you guys are not even giving a warranty of 1 year for the parts that you replace.
Please please please please please please please refund the money which I paid to buy ROG phone 5s. I will be more than happy if I get the money refund. 

Additional Pains faced by ASUS ROG customers:
No backup phone is given to customers who submit the phone for service. If there is no backup phone how can a customer survive in this world which is running with OTPs. If you take several months to service the phone, don't you have common sense of giving backup phones to the customers?
No data is guaranteed. 
Minimum 7days we need to wait to get the phone back from the service center. Sometimes even months.
Travelling multiple times to service centers on working days by taking job leaves and leaving the business. 
Dumb formality replies from service center employees. 
Service centers are not responding to the phone calls done by the customers. I call service center more than 10times and they didn't picked my call at least once
Treating customers like slaves ASUS playing with customers emotions by causing problems to the customers work by crashing phones. 
Who the hell on earth will do a business like this. What kind of crack people are you? Please stop your business. Please refund my money You DUMBBB ASUS, 
also R.I.P and stop manufacturing crashing phones.
12 REPLIES 12

vamsikrisna
Star III
So true! Happened to me too. Even if the solve one problem they would have damaged one thing or other in the phone. The phone gets one year warranty but it stays at service station atleast quarter of that warranty period and we have to buy another phone to use while it sits in the service center.

dineshmadhu62
Star II
Even ASUS people don't have to guts to use ROG phones and take the risk of loosing data. ASUS please give back our money that we spent for our phones

dineshmadhu62
Star II
Nobody from ASUS is responding to my message. SHAME

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi dineshmadhu62,
Please share the details requested under Personal message inbox, check your top right corner on the screen.