cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG 5 mobile phone - WiFi got disabled post update

SUBHAYU
Star I
Hi all,
I have purchased a ASUS ROG5 mobile phone, in the month of June, 2021, and have been using the same since then. After the last update being Version No: 18.0840.2106.86, the WiFi suddenly got disabled and the hotspot is also not working. There is no solution found till date. There is no issue with the hardware.
19 REPLIES 19

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
Only solution is to replace your motherboards as of now

ariayudhap
Star I
today, my Wifi and hotspot not working 😞

ZT-a1491995
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS plz inbox me with instructions on how to log my devices

vishalGC
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Christine @Charles Rollon @fussion_ASUS @irekgrad @falamarinIt's months now did asus is going to acknowledge the issue of WiFi and hotspot? I don't want to change my brand new phones mbd yet. It's well known global issue. There is no comments on the issue from asus side.
This is gaming phone and useless without WiFi hotspot and 3.5 Jack I'm facing these issues since 70 - 80 days. Rollbacking update is also an option why don't they consider it for now and then research on issue later. Atleast we can use our phones if they can rollback .... Please try to understand our condition we are gamers and nothing without WiFi & 3.5

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
vishalGC

@Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Christine @Charles Rollon @fussion_ASUS @irekgrad @falamarinIt's months now did asus is going to acknowledge the issue of WiFi and hotspot? I don't want to change my brand new phones mbd yet. It's well known global issue. There is no comments on the issue from asus side.

This is gaming phone and useless without WiFi hotspot and 3.5 Jack I'm facing these issues since 70 - 80 days. Rollbacking update is also an option why don't they consider it for now and then research on issue later. Atleast we can use our phones if they can rollback .... Please try to understand our condition we are gamers and nothing without WiFi & 3.5

View post
I had my phone rolled back to .86 version. Still, wifi is not wlroking