This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applications cannot be used in Armory Create with Firmware .200 and .210 (ok with .196 and previous)

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5 16/256
Firmware Version: .210
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: All
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armoury Create
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Applications cannot be used in Armory Create with Firmware .200 and .210 (ok with .196 and previous)

An application in Armory Crate makes it impossible to overlay another application, which makes the application unusable if it is used to benefit from the battery charge bypass.
Example, the Rog 5 connected to the car charger and Google Map with the battery bypass and an application added for speed, danger, radard. This worked fine with .196 and earlier firmwares. (that was a part of my use)

I met a buyer this week to sell my Rog 5, his main use is pokemon Go, I installed Pokemon Go, Calcy IV at his request and he was satisfied until the moment we added Pokemon Go in Armory Créate because with the rebound of the Covid the use is done more and more of the house as the 1st confinement. And there, unfortunately, Calcy IV (then Poke Genie) no longer overlaps, which makes it impossible to use these applications with Pokemon Go and Armory Create.

I put the device back in the box after the .196 update came out for the .200 and .210 update and found that no reported bug was corrected, I am absolutely certain that this new Bug was not present with the previous firmwares and I'm really more than fed up, I find a buyer and I miss the sale.

screenshot-20220106-124240419.jpg
Edit, Forgotten (QR-Code bug and screenshot)
I also have a more serious bug, reading the Qr-codes is extremely difficult, the user has done the test to add a friend and another Pvp combat test with the QR-codes functions, each reading required several minutes and trials, distance, focus, lighting without any improvement.
He is part of a group of dozens of players who use these functions regularly which are done in a few tenths of a second on any smartphone, except the Rog 5 therefore.
I did a test and noticed the same thing with the covid-19 vaccine pass at home, adding this pass in the covid-19 application by reading the qr-code took me several minutes, slowly varying the distance, without move while taking care of the focus.
It takes a few tenths of a second without any precaution on the 6 family phones.
screens Pokemon CalcyIV Armoury Create ON / OFF and QR-Code
0 REPLIES 0