This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air triggers an vibration stop working

necromancer1970
Star II

Hi there, recently my air triggers and the vibration of the phone stop working suddenly. I tried to upgrade to Android 12 just to solve the issues and alway said "upgrade failed" also I do the factory reset and still have not worked.

PLEASE HELP!!! I've been struggling for 5 day looking for answers

1. Model Name: ROG phone 5
  2. Firmware Version:18.0380.2101. 86
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted 
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 5 days

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

keren_ASUS

Hello @necromancer1970 

Did you skip any updates? Make sure that you aren't because this will cause the "upgrade" to fail. 

Well the device is in auto-update but there are no new updates it saids that is up-to-date like the images, also do the factory reset and the fingerprint stopped working.

Screenshot_20230325-162217652.jpg

JohnHarold18
Star II

Same thing what happen to me also my finger print is not working lucky for you if your finger print sensor is still working

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.