After Spending 14,000 INR My Phone Is Dead Again! 😱 Wrost Software Updates

KhanStan
Star III
Model Name: ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version: latest november security patch
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: DEAD
========================================
I broke my display so i had to replace it, It got replaced on 3rd OCT 2022. With display they also changed motherboard. Now just after 1 month (after november security patch) update, Phone is suddenly turned off and not turning ON even after charging!
Brand new board is dead within a month!
What kind of engineers and testers they have for a 700$ (50,000 INR) phone? Pathetic service!

I again submitted my phone in service center and they are asking me to wait now for motherboard to get delivered! 🤬 🤬
I can't visit service center after every update! Will lose important data always.
This is so bad from a company like ASUS & worse thing is they are not even acknowledging it!
I demand a full refund, this phone cost me know 65,000 INR
Wrost decision of my life to buy this.
5 REPLIES 5

justkscr0936
Star II
ROG 5 should be recalled and refund should be given.People should form a whatsapp group or something and file a law suit in the consumer courts to get justice for the cheating and fraud committed by Asus

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, KhanStan.
 I truly apologize for the frustrating situation you're going through with your ROG 5. 
Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you!

KhanStan
Star III
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, KhanStan.

I truly apologize for the frustrating situation you're going through with your ROG 5. 

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

View post
I have sent. Please check for refund.

KhanStan
Star III
justkscr0936

ROG 5 should be recalled and refund should be given.People should form a whatsapp group or something and file a law suit in the consumer courts to get justice for the cheating and fraud committed by Asus

View post
They are just denying recall. When I asked for refund he mentioned 50% will be given which is utter nonsense