Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Asus Team,
After I was removed from beta 1st batch due to unknown error because of my motherboard replacement i cancelled application and applied couple days ago for open beta...even now many people who have replace motherboard have got the beta today and yesterday but i haven't been selected nor got the mail...this is not fair as I was among the 1st one to apply beta and to get selected but still haven't been selected...can you please get in touch with Asus team and see if i can get this new beta atleast please....
@Titan_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Irene2_ASUS @CH_ASUS
5 REPLIES 5

Sibi
Rising Star II

Moxy
Star II

Titan_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
@Sibi
As stated for many time as below, I am really sorry for this situation and please stay tuned for the official release of Android 12. Thanks.

image.png

Sibi
Rising Star II
How can this happen???? If it's an error it must be fixed ryt????i have been selected and got the mail too but kicking me out of the program is not at all fair....and this time after i applied last month many 0eople have been selected couple days back ...i was not in that even that time....i am getting a11 Rog 5 ota's without an issue then how this a12 ota alone is not coming????i want a proper answer
Titan_ASUS

@Sibi

As stated for many time as below, I am really sorry for this situation and please stay tuned for the official release of Android 12. Thanks.

image.png

View post