This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When we expect the new update with all fixes (Black crush+stuttering+flickering+battery drain, e...)

nishantmankar_n
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: .78
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Everywhere
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I wanted to know when we will receive the better update from Asus with all fixes! Asus guys listening us here or not? They knows the common issues, hope we will receive the better update soon!
7 REPLIES 7

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Aside from Black crush all the other issues are not very consistent. I believe all the issues such as stuttering, flickering and battery drain are probably caused by an unlucky update process. This is borderline not anything Asus can fix, as it's simply an Android issue and other manufacturers have exacly the same problems. People who had these issues solved it by factory reset.
My phone for instance is on .78 and I don't have any flickering, stuttering or battery drain issues at all.

nishantmankar_n
Star III
nightmaster552

Aside from Black crush all the other issues are not very consistent. I believe all the issues such as stuttering, flickering and battery drain are probably caused by an unlucky update process. This is borderline not anything Asus can fix, as it's simply an Android issue and other manufacturers have exacly the same problems. People who had these issues solved it by factory reset.

My phone for instance is on .78 and I don't have any flickering, stuttering or battery drain issues at all.

View post
I don't think it's a android issue, many peoples suffering from this issue with this device, in fact we compare with other devices as well, when you closely observ then you will understand the exact thing! This is probably the optimization issue by Asus!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
nishantmankar.nm24

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/123889#Comment_123889

I don't think it's a android issue, many peoples suffering from this issue with this device, in fact we compare with other devices as well, when you closely observ then you will understand the exact thing! This is probably the optimization issue by Asus!

View post
Again, most solved this by wiping their phone and some don't have it at all. I'm one of them that never had the issue at all.

nishantmankar_n
Star III
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/123963#Comment_123963

Again, most solved this by wiping their phone and some don't have it at all. I'm one of them that never had the issue at all.

View post
Please have a look at this video (Refresh rate 90hz) but still slightly stuttering problem, @Anders_ASUS please have look! Wiping, factory reset everything is done but still...facing this issue!