This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What driver should I choose for better performance?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
screenshot-20210120-185313377-1-1.jpg
screenshot-20210120-185318077-1-1.jpg
1 picture: In the first picture I have 3 options,which one should I choose for more performance?
2 picture: In the second picture I have 4 options and they appear in each single app,I chose Genshin impact as an example,which one should I choose for better performance?
And last question,if system graphics driver isn't the better option out of all 4 of em,an answer to my first question would suffice
@Gustav_ASUS Sorry for the tag but I believe you might have an answer
@nightmaster552 Sorry for the tag,but since you are rooted you might have looked inside the phone a bit more and maybe can give me an answer
5 REPLIES 5

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
I have my own drivers so I don't really use ASUS's ones anymore, hence I cannot really tell you what has better performance.
Best way to do it is by simply testing i'd say.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

I have my own drivers so I don't really use ASUS's ones anymore, hence I cannot really tell you what has better performance.

Best way to do it is by simply testing i'd say.

View post
These drivers you use need the phone to be rooted correct? If otherwise I would try some new drivers,just to see the phones limits

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148432#Comment_148432

These drivers you use need the phone to be rooted correct? If otherwise I would try some new drivers,just to see the phones limits

View post
Jep installing drivers will require root, also can cause black screen or other issues if not careful with the implementation. Also remember to always clear GPU caches to prevent these issues as well.

botboy444
Zen Master I
Idk if it was a psudo effect, but I forced genshin to use the prerelease driver and it seemed to have more solid frames closer to 60 in the 5 or so minutes I played vs dropping down to 45 every now and again, but ymmv