This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I deplete my battery

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Well,should I? At least once per month? Since I'm losing a life cycle by letting it reach 0 it will lose some of its capacity
So mods? What should I do? @Gustav_ASUS @ARP @Christine
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
There's no need to do that. In general, charge your battery before it's depleted and don't let it idle at 100% for long periods of time if you can avoid it.
Use scheduled charging if you like to charge your phone overnight and set a charging limit in Battery Care if you often forget your phone with the charger connected.

View solution in original post

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151821#Comment_151821

Thanks! But I have a habit of leaving my phone charging overnight with the 80% limit,does it damage the battery?

View post
It's good that you have a charging limit in place. Ideally, you would enable scheduled charging as well and set a period for say.. 11 PM until your first alarm in the morning.
We've come a long way in regards to battery technology since smart phones first saw the light of day. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
There's no need to do that. In general, charge your battery before it's depleted and don't let it idle at 100% for long periods of time if you can avoid it.
Use scheduled charging if you like to charge your phone overnight and set a charging limit in Battery Care if you often forget your phone with the charger connected.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

View post
Thanks! But I have a habit of leaving my phone charging overnight with the 80% limit,does it damage the battery?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151821#Comment_151821

View post
It's good that you have a charging limit in place. Ideally, you would enable scheduled charging as well and set a period for say.. 11 PM until your first alarm in the morning.
We've come a long way in regards to battery technology since smart phones first saw the light of day. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.