m_shivu008
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus rog phone 3
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2009.98
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime after receiving call and after dialing also
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

After WW_17.0823.2009.98 update screen is turning off after receiving call and after dialing. Please provide solution as soon as possible.

Thank you
5 REPLIES 5

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Thanks for reporting.
Let me have a check on my phone. Is there a current frequency or is it all time?

m_shivu008
Star I
All the time. If you want to see display again, you have to unlock the phone. After dialing or receiving the call, screen goes off and phone will be locked.

Sujan_Rai
Star I
m.shivu008

All the time. If you want to see display again, you have to unlock the phone. After dialing or receiving the call, screen goes off and phone will be locked.

View post
I was facing this issue after .78 update, And with .98 update it has gotten even worse, Whenever I get in call on messenger app screen goes dark and you can't even unlock the phone(even fingerprint doesn't work) until the other person ends the call 😅

as19103
Rising Star I
I just updated to .99 version and this seems to be fixed on latest .99 firmware.