Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: WW_18.0410.2109.172
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Issue is about not charging
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
1. happened while i was on a10, and did an update to a11 but still the same and not charging.
2. did a factory reset, still not charging
3. the original charger works on other phones (tested on samsung galaxy s8)
4. bought and used an Anker 30w charger and a new cable, but still not charging
5. asus rog phone 3 can charge if i use a powerbank, or a 10w samsung charger, or other charger that's has weaker than 30w output
6. tested on both ports left and bottom, not charging
7. what i notice is, if i use any 30w charger (even the original), the batter charge lights up and says "Fast Charging", but no charging happens. even if i go to safe mode. it no longer can do "HyperCharge" for some reason. it's like it hates 30w chargers 😞
8. fyi i've updated up to the latest, but same banana
9. please help T_T i love this phone but it looks like i'll need to use samsung s8 10w charger just to make it work