This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 3 wifi resets before i can sign into my xfinitywifi.

orellana232
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Using rog 3 strixx edition phone the one that's unlocked for everywhere that accepts GSM networks, as is out of the box and it won't lemme log into xfinity wifi the wifi resets too fast cause there's no internet connection since I didn't log in yet and I can't log in cause it auto resets and nothing in options let's me change the refresh rate, please help?
3 REPLIES 3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Not sure what this xfinity wifi is? can you clearify? because as it sounds it's simply an issue that happens sometimes where 2 devices want to connect to the same channel, usually resetting router fixes this.

orellana232
Star I
Its a mobile "hotspot" for xfinity users to access wifi by using a dedicated wifi signal that propagates from all xfinity routers in the area that anyone can login to if they are in the area

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
right, basicially it sounds like the authentication process fails at some point. Maybe ask the xfinity community or support what to do in that case, i don't think its the phone but either some settings or something else.