ROG 3 suffers from heavy black crush issue

Cpz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:QKQ1.200419.002. WW_Phone-17.0823.2007.25
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):netflix,amazon prime india ,youtube(little bit)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have brought device August 12 ,2020 through flipkart first sale at 6auhust. I was very happy until i open netflix ,it has vert bad black crush issue even at full brightness ,in 50pecent brightness colour washed out heavy black crush issue is this hardware or software issue??anyway im just gonna refund ....but i asked some of YouTubers they have none issue ,but for fellow customers only have this😓. I decided to live with this but some of units have no issue why i wanna live with this issue for years so i try to get refund and but 12gb varient.
In YouTube crush issue is little low when compared to netflix and amazon prime ,rather than that this dev is beast 😍
I have noticed heat in aero active coller side(40°to43°) always while playing pupg at 90hz,balanced,extream . although I'm staying in AC room 22°c all time!

screenshot-20200814-161049930.jpg
img-20200813-wa0011.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-46-11.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-44-38.jpg
img-20200813-wa0012.jpg

993 REPLIES 993

anks3112g
Star III
It seems no one from moderator even look at this thread and now I think we have to live with this black crush issue. Well for me this gonna be last ASUS product and am not gonna recommend ASUS to anyone !

Abgbprime
Star I
Asus might release the update soon but people who are not satisfied with the phone could give it back to asus and ask for refund if they can't wait. Anyhow your warranty period will expire untill the update arrives and if the update still isn't solved the black crush issue etc then it's too bad.

Abgbprime
Star I
anks3112g

It seems no one from moderator even look at this thread and now I think we have to live with this black crush issue. Well for me this gonna be last ASUS product and am not gonna recommend ASUS to anyone !

View post
Me to will do the same

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
jaykesharwani9

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146992#Comment_146992

Good for you, so btw why are you here on this post as you aren't facing this issue. So please enjoy your phone.

Sadly we people can't cos of blackcrush.

View post
Asus mods never bother guys. And if you try to highlight their faults there are 2 very specific asus di*k su**ers who will go to any lengths to defend the incompetent company. They don't have any other real job and only thing they can do is stay online here and defend or argue eternally againt them. 1st ever forum I have faced this or seen such sort of hypocrisy going on.
You can see for yourself. They will reply to every post everyday and the only thing they say is they enjoy their products. Fine if you enjoy. Not all do. Why bother when you don't have an issue just go ahead and have a life bro.
As a proof you guys notice the replies I get from some Greek.. /Night... For this post. Some will even go to the length of finding out your spelling mistakes to undermine you. For ex..as happened with me if you write STUK instead of STUCK as a short form of writing they will say you don't know english. What if I really don't know.. I am here to present my issues and only mods will reply and other fellow users who has similar issues.
People not having issues need not come here dance around like hooligans and defend the mods incompetence.😂😂

botboy444
Zen Master I
Dr. SushP

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146995#Comment_146995

Asus mods never bother guys. And if you try to highlight their faults there are 2 very specific asus di*k su**ers who will go to any lengths to defend the incompetent company. They don't have any other real job and only thing they can do is stay online here and defend or argue eternally againt them. 1st ever forum I have faced this or seen such sort of hypocrisy going on.

You can see for yourself. They will reply to every post everyday and the only thing they say is they enjoy their products. Fine if you enjoy. Not all do. Why bother when you don't have an issue just go ahead and have a life bro.

As a proof you guys notice the replies I get from some Greek.. /Night... For this post. Some will even go to the length of finding out your spelling mistakes to undermine you. For ex..as happened with me if you write STUK instead of STUCK as a short form of writing they will say you don't know english. What if I really don't know.. I am here to present my issues and only mods will reply and other fellow users who has similar issues.

People not having issues need not come here dance around like hooligans and defend the mods incompetence.😂😂

View post
mmm the salt yes please more

Grow the hell up and stop being entitled prick. Get off your high horse. If you dont like the phone. Sell it. Simple as that. If you brought a gaming phone for watching YouTube videos then faults on you, idiot. If you wanted a phone for YouTube, buy literally any other phone instead of dragging it through the dirt because you did a stupid purchase and won't accept facts.

Mods of a forum aren't developers. Maybe put those 2 together.
If you google blackcrush rog 3 the zentalk forums are *literally* the only place they're talked about, there's 1 post on XDA... And that's it. So it's seeming that zenforums are the salt ground for people that whiteknuckle type at the company because "I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR MY GAMING PHONE AND I CANT WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS UNDER 50% BRIGHTNESS WITHOUT IT BEING SLIGHTLY TOO DARK I'M NEVER BUYING ASUS AGAIN YOUR ALL FANBOYS"

Seriously, grow the hell up and realise it's your mistake that the phones too advanced for you.