Pubg 120-140 fps

Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, since the 1.3 update in pubg i couldnt make the game run in fps above 90, anyone know a way to unlock fps of 120+?
4 REPLIES 4

botboy444
Zen Master I

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi, since the 1.3 update in pubg i couldnt make the game run in fps above 90, anyone know a way to unlock fps of 120+?

Pubg 120-140 fps
Pubg have the enable 90fps, there is *no* way they'll make it work at 120+ as it'll be too system Intensive and seen as an unfair competitive advantage as most devices playing pubg won't be at 60fps

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46349/pubg-120-140-fps

Pubg have the enable 90fps, there is *no* way they'll make it work at 120+ as it'll be too system Intensive and seen as an unfair competitive advantage as most devices playing pubg won't be at 60fps

View post
That's bs. There is no such thing as "too system intensive". I mean for crying out loud, the game utilizes like what? 40% on 90fps?.
About unfair advantage is another moot point. All competitive games have different FPS based on system.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159938#Comment_159938

That's bs. There is no such thing as "too system intensive". I mean for crying out loud, the game utilizes like what? 40% on 90fps?.

About unfair advantage is another moot point. All competitive games have different FPS based on system.

View post
Addition-
40% without xmode or at most at lvl 1

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@99199779 PUBG Mobile officially supports 90 FPS on the ROG Phone 3. There was a temporary workaround floating around in different forums to unlock 120+ FPS for a while, but it has since been patched by the developers of the game.