This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rog 3 is not charging with official charger,what to do?

I bought this phone at january 1 from India.It was good till this morning.But suddenly it's not charging with the included charger.The included official charger is also not charging my samsung device.Btw my rog 3 charges for some minutes with a samsung charger but after 2 or 3 minutes it automatically stops charging.If i unplug and plug it,it charges for some time again and same thing happens.I don't know what to do,i had to work hard for this phone and it was one of my dreams but now i am so tensed and sad.Please someone suggest me what to do.
4 REPLIES 4

harshooo143
Star II
Exactly same issue i am facing. Even when i am on the latest firmware. I am not sure what to do , I cant keep connecting and disconnecting other charger because the other charger also charges for just 2 mins and it stops.

Really annoyed with this

harshooo143

Exactly same issue i am facing. Even when i am on the latest firmware. I am not sure what to do , I cant keep connecting and disconnecting other charger because the other charger also charges for just 2 mins and it stops.

Really annoyed with this

View post
I bought a new charger from MI,it works.I still don't know if there is an issue with the rog charger or with the firmware,but there is not a single asus customer care in my area and not even a single official dealer,so I can't buy a new asus charger.Try buying a new fast charging charger,wish you good luck ^^

harshooo143

Really annoyed with this

View post
And to keep the battery alive until you find a charger, connect it with pc through usb.It will charge veryyyyyy slowly but at leas,it will charge & the battery won't die!

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@devilsspirit09 Are you able to charge with the original charger following the new 2102.143 firmware update? 🙂