Multi Touch/Ghost Touch while playing games or when doing anything else

cyrilsoning
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3 STRIX
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NOR ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence: EVERYTIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Mobile legends / Ragnarok Mobile/ others.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=======================================
So i bought this ROG 3 Strix like 2 weeks ago, and i play most games with 3 or 4 finger (hold or Tap), the problem is everytime i hold or tries to play with 3 finger or 4 (EVERYTIME), the screen is look like shaking visually and not stable, it automatically press somewhere i didnt even press/tap..i noticed majority rog 3 user is having the same problem too..To be honest . I never had this problem in my other android (Huawei Nova 4), AND WHEN i TRY TO READ TEXT PAGE ON THE INTERNET, WHEN IM HOLDING THE THE PAGE...MY SCREEN VISUALLY SHAKING...I KNOW THIS IS GHOST TOUCH OR MULTI TOUCH PROBLEM....3 dinger screenshot is off...and everything suspicios are also turned off...PPL POSTING THE PROBLEM SINCE SEPT 2020, NOW WE ARE IN JANUARY 2021..WHY STILL NOT FIXED?????...I PAY GOOD PRICE AND GOT LOW QUALITY TIME WITH MY GAMES...this is not fair to your customer...pls fix on the next system update patch....stop making more frustrated customers
13 REPLIES 13

ADH
Rising Star II
cyrilsoning

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3 STRIX
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: NOR ROOTED
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: EVERYTIME
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Mobile legends / Ragnarok Mobile/ others.

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

=======================================

So i bought this ROG 3 Strix like 2 weeks ago, and i play most games with 3 or 4 finger (hold or Tap), the problem is everytime i hold or tries to play with 3 finger or 4 (EVERYTIME), the screen is look like shaking visually and not stable, it automatically press somewhere i didnt even press/tap..i noticed majority rog 3 user is having the same problem too..To be honest . I never had this problem in my other android (Huawei Nova 4), AND WHEN i TRY TO READ TEXT PAGE ON THE INTERNET, WHEN IM HOLDING THE THE PAGE...MY SCREEN VISUALLY SHAKING...I KNOW THIS IS GHOST TOUCH OR MULTI TOUCH PROBLEM....3 dinger screenshot is off...and everything suspicios are also turned off...PPL POSTING THE PROBLEM SINCE SEPT 2020, NOW WE ARE IN JANUARY 2021..WHY STILL NOT FIXED?????...I PAY GOOD PRICE AND GOT LOW QUALITY TIME WITH MY GAMES...this is not fair to your customer...pls fix on the next system update patch....stop making more frustrated customers

Multi Touch/Ghost Touch while playing games or when doing anything else
Hello ,
Do you have any magnetic case on ?
Do you plug wired headphones ?
Are you on lastest version?
Please share screen recording and additional devices plugged or screen protector if any when this happens .
Try adjusting touch sensitive and try enabling gloves mode in settings .

At last mods will always listen to you just give some time . Hope it helps .

Thank you .

cyrilsoning
Star II
no magnetic case..just silicon case, no wired earphone, yes system is already up to date...glove mode enable oy make it worst, yes screen protector is on, but im not sure if screen protector is the issue.ty for quick response..

ADH
Rising Star II
cyrilsoning

no magnetic case..just silicon case, no wired earphone, yes system is already up to date...glove mode enable oy make it worst, yes screen protector is on, but im not sure if screen protector is the issue.ty for quick response..

View post
Hi again ,
I would suggest you to try without screen protector and without case as well because now or later when ever you will show your device to service center they will do the same .
Some other cases for weird touch or ghost touch can be playing while charging with faulty cable.
Thank you .

cyrilsoning
Star II
hi, ive been experiencing this without while charging too,...btw...i tried glove mode it worked better...but still...slightly ghost touch...i need to try for atleast 1-2 days...to see if the problem occurs or worsen...i'll update to you my good sir...ty sir