This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi touch bug in pubg mobile. Stops after firing one or two roun while I'm holding the fire button

himadri52
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS _I003DD
Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: 2 or 3 times in total 30 min match
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've tried disabling the 3 fingers screenshot but it's still there. I play pubg with 4 finger claw style (without air-trigger). At intense time it keeps stoping after firing one or two round while I'm holding the fire button in automatic mode. Please look into the matter. I noticed I'm not the only one who is facing this problem.

46 REPLIES 46

plugmeup24
Star II
@himadri52 yeah I reduced the size and it improved for me too but it Didn't permanently fix the problem. Are they gonna come up with a permanent fix? Cause I play competitive and with a button size this small (especially cause I put the scope on my left index) I can't keep up with others and It's really frustrating. Thanks himadri for posting and getting the attention of the moderators cause it really is a big problem for a lot of people.
himadri52Oct 1, 2020
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/120741#Comment_120741
You can try reducing the fire button size for ur index fingers. As the screen is highly sensitive and with 270 Hz touch sampling rate some ghost touches are occurring on the same button and it stops firing. I tried it by reducing the size and the situation got greatly improved.
@plugmeup24

plugmeup24
Star II
@himadri52 yeah I reduced the size and it improved for me too but it Didn't permanently fix the problem. Are they gonna come up with a permanent fix? Cause I play competitive and with a button size this small (especially cause I put the scope on my left index) I can't keep up with others and It's really frustrating. Thanks himadri for posting and getting the attention of the moderators cause it really is a big problem for a lot of people.
@plugmeup24

devicentextian
Rising Star II
@plugmeup24 try disable the three finger screenshot

plugmeup24
Star II
devicentextian

@plugmeup24 try disable the three finger screenshot

View post
I did, quite long ago. I also disabled all the gestures,air trigger,glove mode etc. Still the same problem.

himadri52
Star III
plugmeup24

@plugmeup24

View post
Yeah I sent my log file and the problem videos to @ARP_ASUS and I was notified that they had raised a request on Ghost touch/Multi touch issue to their technical team. Now don't know about their progress on this. Btw u have guts bro to play competitive on a android 👍
@plugmeup24