This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated on ASUS Product

Mac36
Star II

These software bugs seem like their way of pushing you to buy a new phone. I called a service center, and they informed me that if you've already factory reset your phone, the problem likely lies with the motherboard. The motherboard replacement costs 80 percent of the phone's original price. I bought the ROG 3 in 2020 for 50,000 PHP, and it seems I'd have to pay nearly 40,000 PHP just to replace the motherboard. That's remarkably close to the price of an ROG 7. Can ASUS confirm or refute this?

3 REPLIES 3

Mac36
Star II

Btw my phone restarts after 3 to 5 minutes of use. This occurred when I updated to 31.0210.0210.303

Pervage
Rising Star II

If you have any central government agency to help on this, please raise it there and do post it twitter also someone from your regional team will look into this matter.

@Mac36 
According to your description, it is recommended that you get in touch with the service center at your location to arrange for the repair of your phone.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location 
There will be a testing fee and a quotation for relevant repair parts during the repair inspection. 
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.