VenkyPaiya
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG 3
Firmware Version: WW_31.0210.0210.243
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Only left air trigger flickering
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

My Left air trigger is flickering recently after my phone glass back cover got changed to new. The same local Asus service center says that I need to change the display to make the left air trigger to work and not ready to agree weather it happened due to changing the back cover.
Do i need to change the display or any separate spare available for air triggers? Already tried clearing Armoury cache. Noting works out. Please advise.
@ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS
6 REPLIES 6

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi VenkyPaiya,
If this issue is happening post service, please mention the details in the personal inbox.

VenkyPaiya
Star I
Hi @ARP_ASUS
As requested I sent the details in personal inbox. Please let me know. Also I tried hard reset it didn't worked. Only left air trigger is flickering.

Mostwanted
Rising Star II
VenkyPaiya

Hi @ARP_ASUS

As requested I sent the details in personal inbox. Please let me know. Also I tried hard reset it didn't worked. Only left air trigger is flickering.

View post
Same issue is happening with my device.
Hard reset didn't worked for me

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
VenkyPaiya

Hi @ARP_ASUS

View post
its a "hardware" issue. basicially there is a tape that grounds the air triggers which over time starts loosening due to heat build up, once the air triggers get loosend up and loose ground the triggers start to behave weird. This probably happened because the repair shop opnened your phone with high heat, so its 100% shop fault.