This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 8 pro trigger issue

sameeh6056
Star II

My right side trigger is stuck on PUBG. Currently I'm attached to aero active cooler and charging my ROG 8 pro. Left trigger also got suck a little bit. But it got ok. But right trigger won't unstuck. It was working perfectly fine for about 7 minutes in the game. But after that got stuck for the rest of the match. Anyone else got this issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kmcmurtrie
Rising Star I

I just had this happen today.  The red squeeze glow was stuck on and the Ait Triggers didn't work.  After a while it buzzed and unstuck.

This phone is hot garbage.  Battery use shows the camera was on for 15 minutes today. I never launched it.  That was Air Trigger and proximity sensor faults while the phone was in my pocket.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

kmcmurtrie
Rising Star I

I just had this happen today.  The red squeeze glow was stuck on and the Ait Triggers didn't work.  After a while it buzzed and unstuck.

This phone is hot garbage.  Battery use shows the camera was on for 15 minutes today. I never launched it.  That was Air Trigger and proximity sensor faults while the phone was in my pocket.

Asus need to take care of this before launching the device into market considering this phone cost more than an iphone. 

How are we supposed to play competitive games when this happens? It gets stuck out of nowhere while in the middle of the fight. If the difference that's supposed to make this phone unique from other flagships does not work properly, then it's no different than a basic flagship. Btw why can't I keep the game running in a small window like red magic when I go back to do something else on the phone? Maybe I don't know how to do it. Can anyone suggest how it's done? I'm talking about games. Not messenger or other apps. 

Defalt
Star III

Same happens to me, it's unacceptable, hope they fix this soon, there must be any problem with armory crate and cooler X.