This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any News on bootloader unlock ?

SKULLMAX
Star II

It's frustrating to see ASUS continue to delay the release of bootloader unlocks and even lock down options like EDL and software downgrades. I've been eagerly waiting for these updates, and their lack of communication is disappointing. This experience has definitely made me reconsider buying ASUS products in the future.

6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS

@SKULLMAX 
Thank you for your continued support and interest in ASUS products.
We understand your anticipation for the phone unlock tool and appreciate your patience. We will continue to optimize it to ensure compliance with the latest regulatory requirements. We expect to release an official announcement soon, keeping you informed about our latest developments.
Should you have any other questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are dedicated to offering you support and answers.
Once again, thank you for your understanding and support.

Sir plz don't give us fake promises

we are tried of this sh*t 

Asus makes too many false promises. they don't mean to unlock the bootloader. Finally, several of my friends and I bought a rog 5 because it could unlock the bootloader. But we didn't buy the Rog 6, 7 and 8 because of the bootloader unlock issue.

So how is the development going? We already know its under work but how long, what state is it, near finish? or you waiting for approval?