This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue ASUS ROG 3 Front Camera Not Working

Recently, I bought an ASUS ROG 3 from my friend. The phone was in good condition and had never been repaired. However, after using it for 3 to 5 days, I started experiencing issues with the front camera. Sometimes, when I opened the front camera, the image would become blurry and then the app would freeze. After closing the app, all camera apps would stop working. I found that clearing the cache and storage would temporarily fix the issue, allowing the back camera to work again. However, as soon as I tried using the front camera, the app would freeze and crash again.

1 REPLY 1

Dennisleon
Star I

@shivanshusuraj8 wrote:

Recently, I bought an ASUS ROG 3 from my friend. The phone was in good condition and had never been repaired. However, after using it for 3 to 5 days, I started experiencing issues with the front camera. Sometimes, when I opened the front camera, the image would become blurry and then the app would freeze. After closing the app, all camera apps would stop working. I found that clearing the cache and storage would temporarily fix the issue, allowing the back camera to work again. However, as soon as I tried using the front camera, the app would freeze and crash again.

Hello,

It’s frustrating when your front camera isn’t working as expected! Let’s troubleshoot this issue with your ASUS ROG 3. Here are some steps you can try:

Check Camera Settings:
Sometimes, issues with the front camera may be due to incorrect settings or conflicts in the camera app. Make sure the camera settings are configured correctly.

Update Camera App:
Outdated apps may conflict with the operating system, affecting the front camera’s performance. Ensure that your camera app is up to date.

Clear Camera App Cache:
Clearing the cache can help resolve glitches. Long-press on the “Camera” app, go to “App Info,” and then select “Storage & memory.” Clear both the cache and storage.

Check Camera App Permissions:
Ensure that the camera app has the necessary permissions to access the camera. Go to your phone’s settings and verify the app permissions.

Restart Your ASUS ROG 3 in Safe Mode:
Boot your phone into safe mode to check if any third-party apps are causing conflicts. If the front camera works fine in safe mode, it indicates that an app might be causing the issue.

I hope the information may helps you.