This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 Stable build released

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
Seems like Android 12 official global Stable ROM is released a week back.
ROG Phone 3 | Gaming Phones|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG GlobalDid anybody tried this new Android 12. Whether this ROM can be used as daily driver. Review pls.
17 REPLIES 17

Pervage
Rising Star II
@Jaganmohan I have installed it yesterday.Still testing. Still no noticable bugs other. I feel A12 is little weird, bigger fonts..same accent setting colour

Temi
Star III
Is it the one released on the 20th of June? If so, below are the bugs you'll likely notice;
✓ Slow charging.
✓ High battery consumption.
✓ Phone sometimes take ages to restart.
✓ USB TYPE C audio jack no longer works, you will have to opt for Bluetooth.
✓ X mode doesn't automatically come on.
The annoying part is how Asus and the Mod hardly help clear things out. We will have to wait for some fix.

Cheers!

Mat_deng
Star III
Temi

Is it the one released on the 20th of June? If so, below are the bugs you'll likely notice;

✓ Slow charging.

✓ High battery consumption.

✓ Phone sometimes take ages to restart.

✓ USB TYPE C audio jack no longer works, you will have to opt for Bluetooth.

✓ X mode doesn't automatically come on.

The annoying part is how Asus and the Mod hardly help clear things out. We will have to wait for some fix.

Cheers!

View post
Same problem here 😌 usb type c can't use anymore, or maybe they don't fix yet. I don't know how to fix this problem 😭 @Titan_ASUS @asus12 i still can't use my headphone

Pervage
Rising Star II
@Mat deng @tema5190 @Temi My USB Type C connector is working. Can you mention which earphones you are using. I have tried Jabra headphones, Boat and Realme earphones.