This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 2

vyela
Star I

Hi, I have a Zenfone 2 and wanted to use it as a backup phone in case my Samsung m33 fails. but I am stuck on android 5.0 and cant find the marshmallow update on Asus's support page. Is there any other place to acquire the update file? Or does anyone on this sub have the update file. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS

@vyela
We would like to inform you that we no longer provide previous firmware versions or downgraded software packages on ASUS official website. This is to ensure that the security updates on your phone remain up-to-date with the latest firmware versions. We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any question or need assistance, please feel free to visit our service center or call the service hot line, we will do our best to provide help for your questions. 

If there is a need to upgrade the system version, we recommend visiting our service center. You can find service center locations at the following link: https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 
Note: Since the product is out of warranty, there may be a diagnostic fee for repair services.