cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBIOS for TUF F15 FX506HM ?

paulkokos
Star I

Dear community,
Presently i updated my VBIOS, but due to increased temperatures , i would like to rollback. Does anyone happens to share ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@paulkokos
Apologies for the late response due to the national holiday.

I believe you need to explain to the local service personnel that you had previously flashed the VBIOS and now you need to reflash it back. This procedure needs to be handled at the repair center. Please ask the customer service representative to assist you in creating a repair ticket to complete the repair process. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Note: There will be a service fee for flashing back the VBIOS.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@paulkokos
Unfortunately, if you have a VBIOS downgrade request, you will need to bring your laptop to the service center for assistance by our personnel.
The following is the contact information: https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location 

Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs# 

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

paulkokos
Star I

Dear Falcon_ASUS,
I already spoke with them, and they don't seem to understand or have a clue of what I am saying. In any case, NVIDIA is very clear about it, saying that I should request the software from the manufacturer (ASUS in that case).

@paulkokos
Apologies for the late response due to the national holiday.

I believe you need to explain to the local service personnel that you had previously flashed the VBIOS and now you need to reflash it back. This procedure needs to be handled at the repair center. Please ask the customer service representative to assist you in creating a repair ticket to complete the repair process. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Note: There will be a service fee for flashing back the VBIOS.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.