This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proart Studiobook H7600

Chowtwf
Star I

Have been using my Proart Studiobook for work for around 2 years now. Really like the product and would like to share some of my thoughts😀. I didnt find a product review page, so hopefully someone could read it if I write it here. 

First off I am a 3D animator, mainly uses the laptop to do work on 3D softwares (Blender, Rhino and 3DS Max) and post production softwares (After effects, ai, ps). Overall preformance has been really great, render speed is amazing and the colour on the screen is perfection. Fans do get really loud when I am rendering heavy scenes, and the tempreture of the laptop is getting hotter compare to when i first got it, but that is not really an issue. 

One of the best feature of the laptop is actually the full size keyboard, I use the numberpad a  lot for blender (changing views) and moderately other softwares. Being able to have a  full size keyboard on a 16" laptop is just so convinient. 

If there is one thing i would like to change about the product it would be the fan placement. currently its on the side of the laptop. Not sure if i am the only one having this problem. But it get really uncomfortable using a mouse, the hot air keeps blowing onto the side of my thumb. And sometimes it gets really hot when the computer is really working and building up heat. (but that might be just me i am not sure, would really hope that can be changed in the future models.)

Overall still really love this laptop, one of the best laptops I have used so far.

0 REPLIES 0