This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New water heater

Sandraa09-ssm
Star I

Hello dear friends, please tell me where I can buy water heaters on the Internet? I am looking for an expensive and high-quality heater that works well and reliably, this is the main thing, because my last one broke down very quickly and could not be repaired, this time I want not to make a mistake in choosing a product.

3 REPLIES 3

JoanhaLetto
Star I

Hello. I have the same problem with my water heater, I need to urgently either buy or rent, I don’t even know. It will probably be more expensive to buy it, but where to find a quality store to pay both the money and the product worked well?

Hello. I needed a new water heater, I was looking in online stores and could not find the one that I needed. My friend suggested to look here From the link and I found what I needed! Also, the reviews about the store are not bad, I think this company deserves your attention.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.