Star I
Model: ZE552KL
RAM: 3GB
Firmware/App Version: JP-15.0200.1905.512
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted: No
App Name:
Description: Lock screen clock not showing

Ive searched all kinds of answers from different forums, and done these: -Update clock and weather -Clear data and cache of clock -Managed space of ZenUI Launcher -rebooted my phone many times and the lock screen clock widget is still not showing. However, when I reboot my phone, the clock widget shows for only a few seconds, then disappears. Although I still haven't done factory data reset, I am still searching for better answers, however if there are none, I think I will need to do a factory data reset.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Go to settings , select lock option adjust some minutes

@lietmcb wrote:
Model: ZE552KL
RAM: 3GB
Firmware/App Version: JP-15.0200.1905.512
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted: No
App Name:
Description: Lock screen clock not showing

Ive searched all kinds of answers from different forums, and done these: -Update clock and weather -Clear data and cache of clock -Managed space of ZenUI Launcher -rebooted my phone many times and the lock screen clock widget is still not showing. However, when I reboot my phone, the clock widget shows for only a few seconds, then disappears. Although I still haven't done factory data reset, I am still searching for better answers, however if there are none, I think I will need to do a factory data reset.

Check whether the weather app is disabled. If so enable it first, it worked out for me.