This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Likelihood I’ll be able to cancel my order

tropicaltwist
Star I
New here, was interested in a ASUS Tuf and ordered on the asus website because the local store had said it was sold out, but they show they have them now. Curious of the liekelihood they will actually cancel it?
My status says processing on the site and the representative said they show ‘Ready to ship’ but no tracking and stated she would escalate a ticket to see if it could be canceled or not.
It’s my own fault and if I have to return as soon as I get it I will but hoping they will cancel, just wanted to see if anyone had any insight. 🙂
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
tropicaltwist

New here, was interested in a ASUS Tuf and ordered on the asus website because the local store had said it was sold out, but they show they have them now. Curious of the liekelihood they will actually cancel it?

My status says processing on the site and the representative said they show ‘Ready to ship’ but no tracking and stated she would escalate a ticket to see if it could be canceled or not.

It’s my own fault and if I have to return as soon as I get it I will but hoping they will cancel, just wanted to see if anyone had any insight. 🙂

Likelihood I’ll be able to cancel my order
@tropicaltwist
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your order question, it is recommended that you can report to the purchase platform.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.